Statement about the Coronavirus or COVID-19
Amick Equipment is constantly monitoring the virus and adjusting our way of business for both our employees and our customers. As of today, we are still open supporting our customers. Public works and waste collection are considered "essential" services in this nation and we are providing both quick parts delivery and equipment servicing to keep everyone up and running. But we will put our employee's safety first. Updated May 12th, 2020
Here are some of the adjustments implemented:
- All equipment and parts salesmen have been grounded. They are available via cell and email and will be checking in with customers.
- Visitors and vendors are asked not to visit our facilities. We want to keep our employees safe and limit transmission of germs and viruses.
- All equipment we service is sanitized inside the cab once finished and parked. Equipment coming in is also sanitized prior to servicing.
- Our facilities are constantly being cleaned and sanitized to control the spread of germs and viruses.
- Both of our warehouses have increased parts stocking to keep our Carolina customers supplied - even if there are supply chain disruptions.
- Please call with any questions. We still have stock equipment and ready to roll trucks for those in need. 800.922.3795
Who are we and what do we provide?
Amick Equipment began in 1959 as a small sanitation equipment dealer in Cayce, South Carolina. From day one, customer service and quality equipment have been our main priorities. From our small roots, we have grown into the largest and oldest refuse and street equipment dealer in the Carolinas. Now in our 3rd generation of ownership, we still operate using the same original core business values. Come experience the difference!
Centrally located in both North and South Carolina, our full service facilities offer everything you need. From equipment sales & parts to quick service!
Start with using the best equipment in the industry. Back that with fast service and dual stocking parts warehouses. We will keep you on the route longer!
All of our sales, parts and service technicians are factory trained on everything we sell. And continue to train to provide the best service!